📢🇨🇳⚡️Introducing the 2019 Guangzhou Charge Lineup! @osp0418 @Chara_RRRing @wjddn1763 @WonJaeLee_OW @HOTBA_OW @kongzzang_shu @nero_overwatch @KYB @OnlyWish_ - Feel The Charge! pic.twitter.com/bmulyimLke— Guangzhou Charge (@GZCharge) November 23, 2018
The Charge's DPS will be nero , Eileen , Kyb and Happy . nero won't turn 18 until May 31, and thus won't be eligible to play at the beginning of the season. Eileen joins the Charge after spending two years as the flex DPS of LGD Gaming. Kyb comes from British Hurricane, where he played flex DPS for much of 2018. Happy recently played for a Meta Bellum team that faced controversy for signing him despite his history with account boosting.
Of the 10 players on the roster, four played for Meta Bellum, two played for Toronto Esports and two played for LGD Gaming. The team includes six Koreans, two Chinese players, a British player and an American. They are the first team in the Overwatch League to include Chinese, Korean and western players all at once.
Despite revealing their roster, the organization has yet to officially name any coaches.
The next season of the Overwatch League begins February 14.
- Lee "Happy" Jung-woo (이정우) (DPS)
- Ou "Eileen" Yiliang (欧倚良) (DPS)
- Finley "Kyb" Adisi (DPS)
- Charlie "nero" Zwarg (DPS)
- Choi "HOTBA" Hong-joon (Off Tank)
- Oh "Rio" Seung-pyo (오승표) (Tank)
- Kim "Shu" Jin-seo (Flex Support)
- Lee "WonJaeLee" Won-jae (Flex Support)
- Chen "OnlyWish" Lizhen (陈李桢) (Support)
- Kim "Chara" Jung-yeon (김정연) (Support)