There are now 11 players on the Florida Mayhem roster, nine of which are Korean players. The Mayhem announced in April their intentions of moving to a full-Korean coaching staff and roster.
Byrem has previously been accused of boosting, and was removed from the BlossoM roster in January of 2018 because of it. The Overwatch League has yet to announce whether or not Byrem will face disciplinary action on his entry into the Overwatch League for boosting.
Before joining the Mayhem, Byrem played for BlossoM and NRG Esports. He joined NRG in October of 2018 and remained with the team in Contenders Season 3 2018 and Contenders Season 1 2019.
Byrem recently became a free agent when NRG disbanded their Contenders roster last week. He is the first player from NRG's roster to join a new team.
The Florida Mayhem now have two flex support players on their roster. Byrem will have to compete with HaGoPeun for a starting spot.
This is the second roster move the Mayhem have made since their last game of Stage 2. They recently traded three players to the Valiant for main tank Fate.
The Mayhem have time to familiarize their new players with the roster. Their next game is June 6.
- Kevyn "TviQ" Lindström (DPS)
- Ha "Sayaplayer" Jeong-woo (하정우) (DPS)
- Lee "bqb" Sang-bum (이상범) (DPS)
- Damon "Apply" Conti (DPS)
- Koo "xepheR" Jae-mo (Off-tank)
- Koo "Fate" Pan-seung (구판승) (Tank)
- Yoon "Swon" Seong-won (윤성원) (Tank)
- Kim "SNT" Seong Hun (Tank/Coach)
- Jo "HaGoPeun" Hyeon-woo (조현우) (Flex Support)
- Lee "Byrem" Seong-joo (Flex Support)
- Choi "Kris" Jun-soo (최준수) (Support)
And their staff is: