After the dust from the Grand Finals in Brooklyn has settled, the Overwatch League returns to Los Angeles for the All-Star Weekend, where the Atlantic and Pacific division teams will compete in a series of exhibition matches.
The Atlantic and Pacific teams have starting rosters and reserves, with the former determined via community vote and the latter chosen by Blizzard and Overwatch League staff.
With the weekend packed with a ton of events, we’ve compiled a viewer’s guide to keep you up to date with what’s around and about.
- 4:00 PM PT / 7:00 PM ET / 01:00 CEST: Lúcioball Showdown
- 5:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM ET / 02:00 CEST: 6v6 Mystery Heroes
- 6:00 PM PT / 9:00 PM ET / 03:00 CEST: Widowmaker 1v1 (Quarterfinals and Semifinals)
- 7:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM ET / 04:30 CEST: Talent Takedown
- 8:30 PM PT / 11:30 PM ET / 05:30 CEST: Lockout Elimination
- 9:30 PM PT / 12:30 AM ET / 06:30 CEST: Widowmaker 1v1 (Finals)
- 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET / 20:00 CEST: Official All-Star Game
The Atlantic and Pacific teams will compete in a best-of-three Lúcioball Showdown, with five minute timers for each match.
The Atlantic and Pacific teams will play in a best-of-three Mystery Heroes series. The map pool consists of Ilios, Lijiang Tower and Nepal.
Four players from the Atlantic and Pacific teams each will compete in a single-elimination bracket. The quarterfinals & semifinals will be played in a first-to-seven eliminations, while the grand finals will be first-to-ten eliminations.
The Atlantic and Pacific coaches will draft teams made up of the broadcast talent, and will compete in a best-of-three series. King’s Row will be the first map, with the team that loses being allowed to choose the second map. Lucioball will be played as a tiebreaker.
The Atlantic and Pacific teams will play in a best-of-three Lockout Elimination series. The map pool consists of Oasis University, Necropolis and Castillo.
The community-voted starting rosters will compete in a best-of-five series. The maps for the series are:
- Map 1: King’s Row
- Map 2: Rialto
- Map 3: Horizon Lunar Colony
- Map 4: Route 66
- Map 5: Ilios
- Chris Puckett (Host)
- Malik Forté (Stage Host)
- Salome Soe Gschwind-Penski (Interviewer)
- Jonathan “Reinforce” Larsson (Analyst)
- Alberto “Crumbz” Rengifo (Analyst)
- Brennon “Bren” Hook” (Analyst)
- Josh “Sideshow” Wilkinson (Analyst)
- Christopher “MonteCristo” Mykles (Commentator)
- Erik “DoA” Lonnquist (Commentator)
- Matthew “Mr X” Morello (Commentator)
- Auguste “Semmler” Massonnat (Commentator)
- Robert “Hexagrams” Kirkbride (Commentator)
- Lee "Carpe" Jae-hyeok (DPS)
- Kim "Pine" Do-hyun (DPS)
- Park "Saebyeolbe" Jong-ryeol (DPS)
- Hong "Gesture" Jae-hee (Tank)
- Bang "JJoNak" Sung-hyeon (Support)
- Hong "ArK" Yeon-joon (Support)
- Kwon "Striker" Nam-joo (DPS)
- Ha "Sayaplayer "Jeong-woo (DPS)
- Park "Profit" Joon-yeong (DPS)
- Kim "Libero" Hye-sung (DPS)
- Austin "Muma" Wilmot (Tank)
- Noh "Gamsu" Yeong-jin (Tank)
- Kim "Mano" Dong-gyu (Tank)
- Kim "Fury" Jun-ho (Flex)
- Gael "Poko" Gouzerch (Flex)
- Kim "MekO" Tae-hong (Flex)
- Choi "Bdosin" Seung-tae (Support)
- Kim "Fleta" Byung-sun (DPS)
- Baek "Fissure" Chan-hyung (Tank)
- Kim "Geguri" Se-yeon (Flex)
- Ryu "ryujehong" Je-hong (Support)
- Park "KariV" Young-seo (Support)
- Scott "Custa" Kennedy (Support)
- Park "Architect" Min-ho (DPS)
- Brady "Agilities" Girardi (DPS)
- Terence "SoOn" Tarlier (DPS)
- Lane "Surefour" Roberts (DPS)
- Son "OGE" Min-seok (Tank)
- Koo "Fate" Pan-seung (Tank)
- Aaron "Bischu" Kim (Flex)
- Kim "zunba" Joon-hyuk (Flex)
- Pongphop "Mickie" Rattanasangchod (Flex)
- Indy "SPACE" Halpern (Flex)
- Benjamin "BigGoose" Isohanni (Support)
- Nikola "sleepy" Andrews (Support)
Note: Seagull was replaced by Bischu due to his retirement.