Nevix was the flex support in the early days of Misfits before transitioning into DPS shortly before the Overwatch Open. His broad set of skills and flexibility would soon become apparent as he excelled on heroes like Genji and McCree just as he did on Ana before. Nevix would swap between the roles of DPS and flex support after the three team trade that ended 2016. He was cut from Misfits after the team decided to move away from an all-Swedish lineup.
Nevix would find a new home shortly after when he was picked up by Cloud9. Nevix was one of the few players to consistently start for the team as the roster would undergo dramatic changes during Contenders Season One.
After the initial announcement of San Francisco's roster, it appeared the team was finalized. That sentiment would soon change, however, when San Francisco head coach Sephy mentioned on Reddit that the team would soon have nine players. Its unknown whether or not the team had settled on their ninth at the time, but sources say that Nevix beat out Mangachu and zZa for the spot.
The San Francisco Shock roster is now:
- Jay "sinatraa" Won (DPS)
- Andrej "BABYBAY" Francisty (DPS)
- André "iddqd" Dahlström (DPS)
- Dante "Danteh" Cruz (DPS)
- Andreas "Nevix" Karlsson (DPS)
- Matthew "super" DeLisi (Tank)
- David "Nomy" Ramirez (Tank)
- Nikola "sleepy" Andrews (Support)
- Daniel "dhaK" Martinez Paz (Support)
- Brad "Sephy" Rajani (Head Coach)