Thank you Bumper! 💚💙— Vancouver Titans (@VancouverTitans) November 27, 2019
“Bumper was an important part of our inaugural season and helped us establish our team identity early on. He is passionate, fun-loving and confident and we wish him nothing but success in the future.”
-Tim Holloway, Esports Director pic.twitter.com/fVNp5NbMDj
Bumper joined the Titans in December 2018 alongside RunAway’s Contenders Season 2: Korea roster that year. He played for the team throughout the regular season, and had his role taken over by TiZi in the playoffs.
Despite just joining the Titans last year, he has been a teammate of the Titans players for much longer. He first joined RunAway in December of 2016 and played alongside current Titans DPS Haksal. A month later, they were joined by DPS Stitch, who is now a DPS for the Titans as well. The three players made up the core of the RunAway roster as it grew and changed over the next couple of years and eventually joined the Titans as a collective.
Bumper is the fourth player to split with the Titans this offseason. This month the team let go of TiZi, rapel and Hooreg, with rapel and Hooreg later joining the Houston Outlaws with former assistant coach Harsha.
- Kim "Haksal" Hyo-jong (김효종) (DPS)
- Lee "Stitch" Chung-hee (이충희) (DPS)
- Seo "SeoMinSoo" Min-Soo (서민수) (DPS)
- Choi "JJANU" Hyeon-woo (최현우) (Off-tank)
- Baek "Fissure" Chan-hyung (백찬형) (Tank)
- Lee "Twilight" Joo-seok (이주석) (Flex Support)
- Ryu "ryujehong" Je-hong (류제홍) (Flex Support)
- Kim "SLIME" Sung-jun (김성준) (Support)
Their coaches are: