The move marks Fissure's return to the competitive scene after his retirement in June. Beforehand, he played for the Seoul Dynasty in the 2019 season, and the Los Angeles Gladiators for the majority of the 2018 season.
He is the first player to join the Titans’ roster this off-season. This month, TiZi, rapel and Hooreg parted ways with the team. Hooreg and rapel later joined the Houston Outlaws; the former became an assistant coach for the team, as the two joined with former assistant coach Harsha.
The Titans have one other main tank on their roster: Bumper. He played throughout the regular season for the Titans but sat on the bench behind TiZi in the playoffs.
The Titans currently have eight players to meet the minimum player count.
- Kim "Haksal" Hyo-jong (김효종) (DPS)
- Lee "Stitch" Chung-hee (이충희) (DPS)
- Seo "SeoMinSoo" Min-Soo (서민수) (DPS)
- Choi "JJANU" Hyeon-woo (최현우) (Off-tank)
- Park "Bumper" Sang-beom (박상범) (Tank)
- Baek "Fissure" Chan-hyung (백찬형) (Tank)
- Lee "Twilight" Joo-seok (이주석) (Flex Support)
- Kim "SLIME" Sung-jun (김성준) (Support)
Their coaches are: