The Dallas Fuel Dallas Fuel OWL Rank #5 have promoted flex support Crimzo from their academy team to their Overwatch League roster. The team has clarified that he has been promoted fully to their Overwatch League roster and is not a two-way player.
Crimzo had been with Team Envy Team Envy Inactive , the Fuel's academy team, since July of 2018. Prior to that, he was a member of EnVision eSports for the first season of Contenders 2018. During his time in Contenders, he won two titles. He also qualified for the Contenders Gauntlet with his Team Envy teammates, where he finished in the top eight.
uNKOE, who is returning to the team this year, was the starting flex support for the Fuel throughout 2019. He has been in the role since the team traded for him during the 2018 season.
Team Envy is now without a flex support player. Crimzo played for Team Envy during the recent Contenders Seeding Tournament, which Team Envy won.
The Dallas Fuel now have 11 players on their roster and have a substitute for each player except for NotE at off-tank. They are the ninth team in the league to have 11 or more players.
The Fuel's first match of the 2020 season is February 8 against the Valiant. That match will be played at home in Dallas.
- Dylan "aKm" Bignet (DPS)
- Zachary "ZachaREEE" Lombardo (DPS)
- Jang "Decay" Gui-un (장귀운) (DPS)
- Kim "Doha" Dong-Ha (김동하) (DPS)
- Lucas "NotE" Meissner (Off-tank)
- Ashley "Trill" Powell (Tank)
- Noh "Gamsu" Yeong-jin (노영진) (Tank)
- Benjamin "uNKOE" Chevasson (Flex Support)
- William "Crimzo" Hernandez (Flex Support)
- Jonathan "HarryHook" Tejedor (Support)
- Jung "Closer" Won-sik (정원식) (Support)
Their coaches are: