coolmatt will work in the field of finance, operations and player logistics, according to Outlaws General Manager flame. “He wants to further his experience in managerial esports work for career longevity, so this’ll be like his jump into it,” he says.
coolmatt has been with the franchise since their initial roster announcement in 2017, where he was picked up from FNRGFE alongside other teammates.
Prior to the Overwatch League, coolmatt played for Team EnVyUs at the start of his Overwatch career, and later for Fnatic up until the organization released the roster in 2017. He then joined FNRGFE to replace off-tank player enigma.
coolmatt is the second player from the Outlaws to retire. Last month, DPS player jake retired and joined the on-air talent team in the Overwatch League as a caster. Earlier this month, the Outlaws signed support player Jesce to the team.
The Outlaws’ first match in the 2020 Overwatch League season is against the Florida Mayhem on February 15.
- Jiri "LiNkzr" Masalin (Dps)
- Dante "Danteh" Cruz (Dps)
- Jeffrey "blasé" Tsang (Dps)
- João "Hydration" Pedro Goes Telles (Dps)
- Austin "Muma" Wilmot (Tank)
- Alexandre "SPREE" Vanhomwegen (Off tank)
- Kim "MekO" Tae Hong (Off tank)
- Shane "Rawkus" Flaherty (Flex support)
- Kim "rapel" Jun-geun (김준근) (Flex support)
- Lee "Jecse" Seong-soo (이승수) (Support)
- Daniel "Boink" Pence (Support)
Their staff are: