The LA Valiant have mutually parted ways with Junhyeok "Bunny" Chae. We thank him for all he's brought to the Valiant and wish him the best. pic.twitter.com/N1Oa1kj7Z1— Los Angeles Valiant (@LAValiant) June 7, 2019
Bunny first joined the Los Angeles Valiant in late March of 2018 when he was traded to the team from the Seoul Dynasty.
He saw the bulk of his playtime immediately after he joined the team, playing in the final eight matches of 2018's Stage 3. He saw a drastic drop in playtime following the end of that stage, only entering in two matches during Stage 4. He has played in only one map in the 2019 season.
This continues the Valiant's slow shedding of their Korean members. The team parted ways with head coach Moon in March. The team then dropped their last Korean coach, DongSu, in April. They moved their first Korean player off the roster in May when they traded Fate to the Valiant in exchange for three players.
Their next match is later this weekend when they play the Chengdu Hunters.
- Brady "Agilities" Girardi (DPS)
- Kyle "KSF" Frandanisa (DPS)
- Johannes "Shax" Nielsen (DPS)
- Park "KariV" Young-seo (박영서) (Flex)
- Kim "KuKi" Dae-keuk (김대극) (Flex)
- Indy "SPACE" Halpern (Off-tank)
- Caleb "McGravy" McGarvey (Off-tank)
- Russell "FCTFCTN" Campbell (Tank)
- Kim "Izayaki" Min-chul (김민철) (Flex Support)
- Scott "Custa" Kennedy (Support)