All-Star festivities kicked off with arcade game modes and the Talent Takedown on May 15 and will conclude with the All-Star Game to be played on May 16.
Want more information on rosters, format and schedule for this week's final event? over.gg has you covered.
- Lee "Carpe" Jae-hyeok (이재혁) (DPS, Philadelphia Fusion)
- Kim "Pine" Do-hyun (김도현) (DPS, New York Excelsior)
- Gael "Poko" Gouzerch (Off-tank, Philadelphia Fusion)
- Cameron "Fusions" Bosworth (Tank, Boston Uprising)
- Bang "JJoNaK" Sung-hyeon (방성현) (Flex Support, New York Excelsior)
- Hong "ArK" Yeon-joon (Support, Washington Justice)
- Park "Profit" Joon-yeong (박준영) (DPS, London Spitfire)
- Jeong "Nenne" Yeon-kwan (DPS, New York Excelsior)
- Ha "Sayaplayer" Jeong-woo (하정우) (DPS, Florida Mayhem)
- Dante "Danteh" Cruz (DPS, Houston Outlaws)
- Kim "Fury" Jun-ho (김준호) (Off-tank, London Spitfire)
- Kim "MekO" Tae-hong (Off-tank, New York Excelsior)
- Kim "Mano" Dong-gyu (김동규) (Tank, New York Excelsior)
- Hong "Gesture" Jae-hee (홍재희) (Tank, London Spitfire)
- Jeong "ANAMO" Tae-seong (정태성) (Support, New York Excelsior)
- Harrison "Kruise" Pond (Support, Paris Eternal)
- Dusttin "Dogman" Bowerman (Flex Support, Atlanta Reign)
- Park "Neko" Se-hyeon (박세현) (Flex Support, Toronto Defiant)
- Yu "Pavane" Hyeon-sang (유현상) (Head Coach, New York Excelsior)
- Yi "JinMu" Hu (易虎) (DPS, Chengdu Hunters)
- Kim "Fleta" Byung-sun (김병선) (DPS, Seoul Dynasty)
- Ding "Ameng" Menghan (丁蒙涵) (Tank, Chengdu Hunters)
- Xu "guxue" Qiulin (徐秋林) (Tank, Hangzhou Spark)
- Ryu "ryujehong" Je-hong (류제홍) (Flex Support, Seoul Dynasty)
- Li "Yveltal" Xianyao (李先曜) (Support, Chengdu Hunters)
- Jay "sinatraa" Won (DPS, San Francisco Shock)
- Kim "Haksal" Hyo-jong (김효종) (DPS, Vancouver Titans)
- Jang "Decay" Gui-un (장귀운) (DPS, Los Angeles Gladiators)
- Bae "diem" Min-seong (배민성) (DPS, Shanghai Dragons)
- Indy "SPACE" Halpern (Off-tank, Los Angeles Valiant)
- Matthew "super" DeLisi (Tank, San Francisco Shock)
- Park "Bumper" Sang-beom (박상범) (Tank, Vancouver Titans)
- Son "OGE" Min-seok (손민석) (Tank, Dallas Fuel)
- Kim "SLIME" Sung-jun (김성준) (Support, Vancouver Titans)
- Park "Viol2t" Min-ki (Flex Support, San Francisco Shock)
- Kim "Shu" Jin-seo (Flex Support, Guangzhou Charge)
- Lee "Twilight" Joo-seok (이주석) (Flex Support, Vancouver Titans)
- Hwang "paJion" Ji-Sub (황지섭) (Head Coach, Vancouver Titans)
The All-Star Game winner will be decided by the first team to four map wins. Control will be the first map played, followed by hybrid, assault, escort, control, hybrid and escort. The first map will be predetermined, the losing team will pick the next map from the full map pool of the next game type.
All 18 players on either team must play in at least one map during the game.
Aside from these changes, the All-Star Game will follow all standard Overwatch League rules.
The All-Star Game will be played at 6:00 p.m. PDT and 9:00 p.m. EDT on May 16. For Europeans and Australians, that's 3:00 a.m. CEST and 11:00 a.m. AEST on May 17.