The Dallas Fuel Overwatch League franchise has announced the signing of Canadian Tank player xQc.
From Canada, please join us in welcoming @xqcOW to the Dallas Fuel! #BurnBlue pic.twitter.com/CfXINXhPmU— Dallas Fuel (@DallasFuel) October 28, 2017
xQc formerly played for ARC6, which he was a member of since the roster's days under Denial Esports. Notably, he played alongside his new Dallas Fuel teammate, Custa, in the latter part of ARC6's lifespan. Since the death of the team, xQc's public participation in the competitive Overwatch scene has been relatively limited, save for his time with Team Canada in the World Cup this year.
This signing completes the 9-player roster of the Fuel, a number which was previously teased by the team's head coach, KyKy, on Twitter. Seagull and Custa were recently signed to the Dallas Fuel, adding further talent to the former EnVyUs roster. Eight countries across four continents are represented in this melting pot of a team that looks to be one of the Overwatch League's top dogs.
The finalized Dallas Fuel roster is:
- Kim "EFFECT" Hyeon (DPS)
- Timo "Taimou" Kettunen (DPS)
- Pongphop "Mickie" Rattanasangohod (Flex)
- Brandon "Seagull" Larned (Flex)
- Christian "cocco" Jonsson (Tank)
- Félix “xQc” Lengyel (Tank)
- Sebastian "chipshajen" Widlund (Support)
- Scott "Custa" Kennedy (Support)
- Jonathan "HarryHook" Tejedor Rua (Support)
- Kyle "KyKy" Souder (Coach)