Earlier this week, Movistar Riders announced on their Twitter that they were parting ways with flex player Finnbjörn "Finnsi" Jónasson. Since taking the PIT Championship by storm, Movistar Riders have established themselves as one of the top teams in Europe, nay, the world, making this move a surprising one.
However, Movistar Riders are not planning to replace him with just anybody. Recently, trialing for the flex position in their GAME Stadium matches has been former Cyclowns flex destro. While it's currently just a trial, flag enthusiasts may hope that this becomes an unofficial signing, as a Bulgarian flag is a much more valuable commodity on the rare flag marketplace than an Icelandic one.
The Movistar Riders roster for Contenders is now:
- Andreas "Logix" Berghmans (DPS)
- Johan "CWoosH" Klingestedt (DPS)
- Emil "destro" Krastev (Flex Trial)
- Raymond "Kolsti" Tea (Tank)
- Dante "Dante" Zegveld (Support)
- Alberto "neptuNo" González (Support)