Aero first joined the Fuel in 2018 shortly before the start of Stage 4 as a replacement for the team's original head coach, KyKy. They went on to have their best stage yet soon after the signing as they went 6-4 in Stage 4.
They carried that momentum through the first two stages of 2019. The Fuel started the season 9-5 but collapsed in the second half of the season. They went 1-13 in the final two stages of 2019, including defeats in the final 12 matches of the season.
While the Fuel lost their first three matches of 2020, they soon steadied themselves somewhat to find themselves hovering around .500. They've lost their last two matches and have fallen back to 7-10. The Fuel have gone 23-32 in regular season matches with Aero at the helm.
This move is one of several by the Fuel today. The team also released star DPS player Decay after he has sat on the bench the last several weeks and released assistant coach Tikatee, who had been on the staff since the offseason immediately following the 2018 season.
Aero has declared his intent to look for new opportunities inside and outside of coaching after taking time to consider his options.
The Fuel now have just two coaches on their staff. They are Yong and Vol'Jin. They will lead the team into this weekend's Countdown Cup.
- Dylan "aKm" Bignet (DPS)
- Kim "Doha" Dong-Ha (김동하) (DPS)
- Stefan "ONIGOD" Fiskerstrand (DPS)
- Lucas "NotE" Meissner (Off-tank)
- Ashley "Trill" Powell (Tank)
- Noh "Gamsu" Yeong-jin (노영진) (Tank)
- Benjamin "uNKOE" Chevasson (Flex Support)
- William "Crimzo" Hernandez (Flex Support)
- Jonathan "HarryHook" Tejedor (Support)
- Jung "Closer" Won-sik (정원식) (Support)
- Nolan "Paintbrush" Edwards (Support)
Their coaching staff is: