Farewell, @SNT_OW.— Florida Mayhem (@FLMayhem) June 2, 2019
Your drive to improve yourself was always easy to see. That effort extended to the entire team's improvement and growth. Thank you, and best of luck in your future endeavors! pic.twitter.com/A2Xyt0mplL
Hello!— Kim 'SNT' Sung Hoon (@SNT_OW) June 2, 2019
SNT's departure comes the same day the team announced the release of DPS player TviQ. He was the last remaining western player on a roster transitioning to a fully-Korean lineup.
He stated he left the team because the direction he wanted to go in and the direction the team wanted to go in diverged from each other.
SNT joined the Mayhem midway through last season to play main tank for the team.
Nearly a year later, the Mayhem announced SNT would become a substitute for the team as well as a coach. He has served the team as a player-coach since then.
The Mayhem now have eight players on their roster, space for four new signings.
The Mayhem's next match is June 6 against the Dynasty.
- Ha "Sayaplayer" Jeong-woo (하정우) (DPS)
- Lee "bqb" Sang-bum (이상범) (DPS)
- Koo "xepheR" Jae-mo (Off-tank)
- Koo "Fate" Pan-seung (구판승) (Tank)
- Yoon "Swon" Seong-won (윤성원) (Tank)
- Jo "HaGoPeun" Hyeon-woo (조현우) (Flex Support)
- Lee "Byrem" Seong-joo (Flex Support)
- Choi "Kris" Jun-soo (최준수) (Support)
And their staff is: