새 선수 합류소식입니다!! pic.twitter.com/FoRReRIsa8— Team O2Ardeont (@Team_O2Ardeont) May 21, 2018
The acquisition comes after O2 Ardeont’s run in the first season of Contenders Korea. The team was created last January after a merger with O2 Blast and Ardeont, and created a roster that featured former MVP Infinity and DeToNator.KOREA players. The new lineup managed to reach the grand finals of the playoffs, and took the silver medal in the end.
SleepyBear's returns to Korea comes after the recent disbandment of the DeToNator Overwatch teams. He joined the DeToNator.KOREA roster last December after the folding of CONBOX, and helped the team complete an almost flawless run in Contenders Pacific as they claimed the gold medal.
AMY's move comes after RunAway’s top four finish in Contenders Korea. The former DeToNator.KOREA support player donned the pink jersey in February, but the team came short of another finals appearance after a loss in the semifinals.
- Maeng "climax" Ju-ho (DPS)
- Lee "Stellar" Do-hyung (DPS)
- Lee "Ivy" Seung-hyun (DPS)
- Jo "Yakpung" Gyeong-mu (Tank)
- Lee "HOOMBABA" Dae-hyun (Tank)
- Lee "SleepyBear" Geum-yong (Flex)
- Park "RaiN" Jae-ho (Support)
- Park "Viol2t" Min-ki (Support)
- Ahn "AMY" Min-yeong (Support)
- Kang "Arcane" Lae-sung (Manager)
- Jin "OxygenBoss" Suk-hoon (Head Coach)
- Lee "WhyNot" Ju-hyeop (Coach)