Custa is most known for his time on Fnatic, and placed in the top four in all of their 2016 offline events. After the org released the players in June, he had a brief tenure on ARC 6 before the team quietly disbanded.
Custa is the first new player to be announced to the roster since Seagull was signed in September. However, Custa will not be the last, as the Overwatch League team teased earlier this month on Twitter that there will be players of eight different nationalities on the team. With the acquisition of Custa, there are now seven countries represented on the roster, meaning there is still one more signing yet to be announced.
The Dallas Fuel roster is currently:
- Kim "EFFECT" Hyeon (DPS)
- Timo "Taimou" Kettunen (DPS)
- Pongphop "Mickie" Rattanasangohod (Flex)
- Brandon "Seagull" Larned (Flex)
- Christian "cocco" Jonsson (Tank)
- Sebastian "chipshajen" Widlund (Support)
- Scott "Custa" Kennedy (Support)
- Jonathan "HarryHook" Tejedor Rua (Support)
- Kyle "KyKy" Souder (Coach)