A couple of weeks ago Mosaic eSports announced they would be picking up their first Overwatch team and would soon begin moving the roster to the organization's home in Phoenix, Arizona. This week the organization is announcing the roster will be joined by head coach Stoop and assistant coach and statistician GizmomcS.
Stoop is most known for his time with Fnatic's Overwatch squad as a main tank. He has not joined any other teams since Fnatic dropped its roster and the team disbanded earlier this year. GizmomcS was most recently the coach of Team eSporters Cyberathletes, a predominantly Spanish squad that qualified for the group stages of Contenders Season Zero.
The organization, which is currently in the process of moving its European roster to the United States, is brand new in the world of esports, but does not seem to have any intention of starting small. The idea of moving a roster across the Atlantic for the sake of Open Division would be perplexing, with the true reason for the move perhaps being hinted at by the organization when mentioning possible plans to participate in Contenders Season Two on Twitter. With no major western tournaments on the immediate horizon, the organisation's plans will remain speculation for now.
The roster of Mosaic eSports is now:
- Jose Antonio "BromaS" Ramos Gonzalez (DPS)
- Jeffrey "Vizility" de Vries (DPS)
- Emil "eMIL" Sandgren (Flex)
- Cameron "Fusions" Bosworth (Tank)
- Steven "Kodak" Rosenberger (Support)
- Ludvig "Luddee" Håkansson (Support)
- Warsi Faraaz "Stoop" Waris (Head Coach)
- Bruno "GizmomcS" Calapez (Team Statistician and Assistant Coach)