O2 Ardeont O2 Ardeont Contenders KR Rank #5 have announced a trade with World Game Star H2 World Game Star H2 Inactive . O2 trial players HIGHLY and V1LLIANYO have headed over to WGS, while WGS DPS player Order has joined O2.
The changes come after the conclusion of Contenders Korea. Both O2 Ardeont and WGS Laurels Nine entered Contenders with brand new rosters after acquiring spots from CONBOX and LuxuryWatch Red respectively. The former were the runner-ups in the playoffs of Contenders, while the latter placed in the bottom four in the group stage.
HIGHLY and V1LLIANYO join WGS after previously trialing for O2, while Order joins O2 after playing for WGS throughout the group stage.
O2 Ardeont have a guaranteed spot in the next season of Contenders, while WGS Laurels Nine will have to play in Trials to avoid relegation.
- Maeng "climax" Ju-ho (DPS)
- Lee "Stellar" Do-hyung (DPS)
- Kim "Order" Young-jae (DPS)
- Lee "Ivy" Seung-hyun (DPS)
- Jo "Yakpung" Gyeong-mu (Tank)
- Lee "HOOMBABA" Dae-hyun (Tank)
- Lee "SleepyBear" Geum-yong (Flex)
- Park "RaiN" Jae-ho (Support)
- Park "Viol2t" Min-ki (Support)
- Ahn "AMY" Min-yeong (Support)
- Kang "Arcane" Lae-sung (Manager)
- Jin "OxygenBoss" Suk-hoon (Head Coach)
- Lee "WhyNot" Ju-hyeop (Coach)