The signings keep on rolling for Laser Kittenz—after signing skipjack and Linepro yesterday, Dennis "INTERNETHULK" Hawelka announced today that he would join the organization's coaching staff. In particular, he will join the team in their Korean bootcamp to aid coach spazzo in analytical coaching duties.
After his yearlong contract with Team EnVyUs ended, INTERNETHULK weighed his options and decided that transitioning to a coaching role was the natural progression for a player of his age. He did note on Twitter that he might entertain a return as a main tank player, though.
Team EnVyUs has been seen with DPS player Lui filling in during the Overwatch Rumble, though whether he attends APEX Season 3 with the team remains unclear.
Last month, Laser Kittenz additionally announced their signing of StarCraft II legend Cella, who will likely serve as the lifestyle coach for the team during their stay. The team is expected to leave for Korea relatively soon, as they have no commitments after the HND Invitational concludes.
The Laser Kittenz roster is now as follows:
- Carl "crems" Aspehult (Flex)
- Finley "Kyb" Adisi (DPS)
- Mikkel "Sypeh" Klein (DPS)
- Nicolas "skipjack" Rosada (Tank)
- Luís "Greyy" Perestrelo (Support)
- Ivo "Linepro" Krasimirov (Support)
- Chris "spazzo" Infante (Strategic Coach)
- Dennis "INTERNETHULK" Hawelka (Head Coach)
- Hong "Cella" Seung Pyo (Life Coach)