Let’s paint the world a better place.— Dallas Fuel (@DallasFuel) June 7, 2020
Please welcome @paintbrush to the Fuel fam! He will be joining us from @LAGladiators for the #OWL2020 season. #BurnBlue⁰⁰
*Pending league approval. pic.twitter.com/NXBqYvtM0a
Paintbrush has played in just two maps of one match this year, a week 15 loss to the Boston Uprising. He joined the Gladiators over this past offseason but has sat on the bench behind BigGoose, who has started for the Gladiators since their Overwatch League debut in 2018.
He is the fifth support player to join the Fuel and the 11th player overall. The Fuel have two full-time flex supports and now two full-time main supports, plus HarryHook who has played as both a main support and a flex support for the Fuel.
The Fuel's current starter at main support is Closer. He has played in eight of the Fuel's 10 regular season matches. He also played for the team in the May Melee.
The league has yet to reveal the Fuel's next matches.
- Dylan "aKm" Bignet (DPS)
- Jang "Decay" Gui-un (장귀운) (DPS)
- Kim "Doha" Dong-Ha (김동하) (DPS)
- Lucas "NotE" Meissner (Off-tank)
- Ashley "Trill" Powell (Tank)
- Noh "Gamsu" Yeong-jin (노영진) (Tank)
- Benjamin "uNKOE" Chevasson (Flex Support)
- William "Crimzo" Hernandez (Flex Support)
- Jonathan "HarryHook" Tejedor (Support)
- Jung "Closer" Won-sik (정원식) (Support)
- Nolan "Paintbrush" Edwards (Support)
Their coaches are: