Haksal is now the Excelsior's fifth DPS player and 11th player total. He joins a lineup of superstar DPS players and is the team's third flex DPS.
Haksal became a free agent last month when the Titans released their entire roster. He was a member of the Titans' runner-up squad last year and was one of two players on the team to earn a Role Star award.
He is the fifth player of the eight former Titans players to find a new home. The players have joined separate teams, with the exception of Stitch and JJANU who have both joined the Justice.
The Excelsior are currently staying in South Korea and playing in the Overwatch League's Asian division. They have a 10-3 record.
- Kim "Libero" Hye-sung (김혜성) (DPS)
- Park "Saebyeolbe" Jong Ryeol (DPS)
- Jeong "Nenne" Yeon-kwan (DPS)
- Lee "Whoru" Seung-joon (이승준) (DPS)
- Kim "Haksal" Hyo-jong (김효종) (DPS)
- Choi "HOTBA" Hong-joon (Off-tank)
- Kim "BiaNcA" Dong-wook (김동욱) (Off-tank)
- Kim "Mano" Dong-gyu (김동규) (Tank)
- Bang "JJoNak" Sung-hyeon (방성현) (Flex Support)
- Jeong "ANAMO" Tae-seong (정태성) (Support)
- Kim "Mandu" Chan-hee (김찬희) (Support)
Their coaches are: