이번 오버워치 컨텐더스 코리아 시즌 3 오투팀의 시즌 로스터 입니다. pic.twitter.com/ltJoy9X8EU— O2 Team (@O2_Team_) November 2, 2018
The new O2 lineup features three returning players and six players new to the organization. The three returning players are HOOMBABA , climax and RAin . Their new additions are Cr0ng , Arrow , D3CAL , Wily , Highly and WWY .
The new O2 Ardeont roster includes nine players, one above the max number of players that can be registered to a Contenders team on a given week. O2 will only be able to use eight of their players each week, although they will be able to change those eight week-by-week.
O2 Ardeont have a guaranteed place in Contenders Season 3 Korea. Season 3 begins in November.
- Maeng "climax" Ju-ho (DPS)
- Park "Arrow" Min-Seok (박민석) (DPS)
- Park "D3cal" Sung-in (박성인) (DPS)
- Lee "HOOMBABA" Dae-hyun (Flex Tank)
- Nam "Cr0ng" Ki-cheol (남기철) (Flex Tank)
- "Wily" (Tank)
- Kim "LukB" Ji-seok (Tank)
- Park "RaiN" Jae-ho (Support)
- Lee "Highly" Sung-hyeok (Support)
- Kang "Arcane" Lae-sung (Manager)
- Jin "O2Boss" Suk-hoon (Head Coach)
- Lim "Twinkl" Young-bin (임영빈) (Coach)