A minor patch (70MB) has been released focusing on bug fixes. No new content or balance changes are documented.
Find the full patch notes below.
- Several additional behind-the-scenes improvements have been made to the in-game matchmaker
- Keybindings should now save and carry over between sessions correctly (for reals this time)
- Fixed a several crashes that could occur when viewing Highlights
- Reinhardt’s Charge should now pin enemy targets more reliably
- Zarya will no longer gain power if Projected Barrier is cast on an ally that is also shielded by Lúcio’s Sound Barrier
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to become invulnerable if Zarya casted Projected Barrier on them and then immediately switched heroes