Current mouse is rip and I don't know what to buy to replace it.
Here are a few specs that I'd like:
- Right handed/ambidextrous
- At least two programmable buttons for the thumb
- My current mouse is a Gigabyte M6980X : http://uk.gigabyte.com/Mouse/M6980X#ov, so something around this size would be cool (optional though as long as it's not too small)
- Customizable DPI
- Several profiles would be cool too
- Budget: as little as possible of course, max. around 70-80€
Of course if your suggestion doesn't fit perfectly to those criterias I'll be happy to read it as well!
Also, I have a question: are laser mice or optical ones better? I have a good mousepad so surface won't be an issue, but I'd like to know if there is a real difference between the two.
Thanks by advance, love you all!